We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our innovative Business Development and Projects team.
Blue Frontier is a leading UK digital agency with offices in Salisbury, Southampton and Bristol. We offer a full end to end digital service including, web design, mobile apps, digital marketing, IT and cyber security.
Due to the ongoing growth of the company, Blue Frontier are looking for an energetic and adaptable candidate to join our busy business development team. The duties of this full-time position will be to respond to new enquiries and ensure that the customer requirements are understood and relayed to suitable members of the wider team. You will assist the marketing and business development teams in building strong customer relationships and ensuring that contract winning proposals and tenders are delivered on time.
Business Development and Projects
Full-time & permanent
09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
(Excluding bank and public holidays!)
Starting salary £35000
Salisbury, Southampton or Bristol Offices, some home working
What will you be doing?
Working closely with the existing business development team, you will learn our services and processes and will be required to join sales meetings from time to time. You will need to be quick to learn but not afraid to ask questions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build or further a career in business development and account management within a rapidly growing company.
Who are we?
Blue Frontier is an award-winning agency with offices in Salisbury, Southampton and Bristol. We work in a colourful and collaborative environment, where you will find the opportunity for development and a flexible and friendly atmosphere. Our teams work on exciting projects, with a wide range of clients and we are always at the forefront of new ideas and technologies.
Skills & essential criteria required
- Has experience working within a digital agency environment.
- Understands website design and development, IT and digital marketing.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has great time management skills as the role is often fast paced with multiple enquiries to handle simultaneously.
- Happy to use their own initiative but liaise with team members when necessary.
- Confident in talking to customers via email or over the phone.
- Has experience with Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Knowledge of adobe suite (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Social Media, SEO,PPC)
- Knowledge of ‘Monday’ CRM
- Regular company and team socials.
- Great offices: Central Southampton office with darts board and skyline views. Vibrant and collaborative Bristol office close to the train station. Salisbury office with a pool table and coffee-on-tap.
- Learning opportunities from a full-service agency, including various career progression paths.
- Hybrid working opportunity (requirement to be in the office two days a week).
To apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org