We are looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join our innovative Digital Marketing team.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in Content Writing, to be able to create engaging and compelling content including: blog posts, website copy, social media content, emails and white papers.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, passionate and committed Digital Marketer to be a part of a fun and dynamic team. The position is perfect for someone that has prior experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus on Content Marketing and Social Media, and if you have SEO experience that is a bonus.
Full-time or part-time & permanent
09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
(Excluding bank and public holidays!)
Negotiable dependant on experience & skills
Salisbury and/or Southampton office
What will you be doing?
The preferred candidate will be involved in various internal and client projects, so they will have excellent time management, organisation and communication skills. Our clients are wide-ranging and span numerous different industries, so this position requires someone that is able to write for different target audiences, to adapt their tone of voice and brand style accordingly.
As well as writing engaging content, the ideal candidate will need to have a flare of researching different topics, and looking into keyword analysis, so that the content is well-structure and SEO optimised.
You’ll ideally have experience in managing social media accounts, which requires creativity and skill for connecting with current and future customers. A passion for developing brand awareness, online reputation and boosting engagement on various social media channels, for both internal and client profiles.
Who are we?
Blue Frontier is an award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Salisbury and Southampton. We work in a colourful and collaborative environment, where you will find an open-plan office, the opportunity for development and a flexible and friendly atmosphere. Our teams work on exciting projects, with a wide range of clients and we are always at the forefront of new ideas and technologies.
- Develop relevant content to reach client target customers, within blogs, social media, web pages, emails and press releases
- Research and build content plans to drive traffic, engagement, leads and customer retention
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content structure and brand voice flexibility
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Input content on a range channels; CMS, social, email where required
- Create images for use in content where necessary
- Collaborate with design teams to implement copy for websites, keeping within brand styles
- enerate ideas to increase customer engagement and innovative content
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day to day schedules for a range of clients
- Monitor and respond to customers on social media platforms whilst cultivating leads
- Develop and expand social community and engagement
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Compile reports for social media profiles - KPIs and ROI
- Manage client relationships, with strong communication in regards to project briefs, ideas and feedback
Skills & essential criteria required
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Experienced in content writing and planning
- Social Media and reputation management
- A working knowledge of SEO, including keyword research and analytics
- Understanding of CRM products and website analytical tools
- Strong planning and communication abilities
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in CMS, preferably WordPress or Joomla!
- Experience in building client relationships
- Marketing Degree (or equivalent) is welcomed but not required with relevant experience
- Full UK driving license