We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with experience in SEO & PPC to join our innovative Digital Marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, passionate and committed Digital Marketer to be a part of a fun and dynamic team. The position is perfect for someone that has prior experience in SEO and PPC.
The preferred candidate will be involved in various internal and client projects, so they will have excellent time management, organisation and communication skills. Our clients are wide-ranging and span a variety of industries, so this position requires someone that is able to adapt to the different requirements of each client.
This includes requirement gathering and quoting, wireframes and design, through to website build and sign-off.
Full-time & permanent
09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
(Excluding bank and public holidays!)
Negotiable dependant on experience & skills
Salisbury and/or Southampton office
What will you be doing?
You’ll ideally have experience in search engine optimisation and pay-per-click advertising and know how to manage accounts and implement strategies in line with industry best practice. You should also have excellent communication skills to liaise directly with clients regarding campaign performance and planning.
Who are we?
Blue Frontier is an award-winning agency with offices in Salisbury and Southampton. We work in a colourful and collaborative environment, where you will find the opportunity for development and a flexible and friendly atmosphere. Our teams work on exciting projects, with a wide range of clients and we are always at the forefront of new ideas and technologies.
- Work within the digital marketing team to implement search engine strategy for clients
- Research and compile data to inform decision making on campaign performance
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify new keyword opportunities
- Complete on-site and off-site SEO tasks conforming to best practice guidelines
- Maintain and improve campaigns to make paid channels more cost effective
- Test and optimise campaigns to meet KPIs
- Monitor, report and analyse SEO and PPC campaigns
- Research and analyse client competitors
- Be proactive to spot opportunities and make recommendations to improve a website's effectiveness
- Write creative and engaging copy to support search engine and content marketing strategies
- Collaborate with design teams to implement copy for websites, keeping within brand styles
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends, including algorithm updates
- Manage client relationships, with strong communication in regards to project briefs, ideas and feedback
Skills & essential criteria required
- Minimum of 1 years SEO/PPC experience in a similar role
- Able to spot technical SEO issues and interpret HTML
- Familiarity with Search, Shopping and Display/Remarketing campaigns
- Experience using automation for paid ads
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Google products: Ads, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and Google My Business
- Experience using SEO tools
- Experience using CMS platforms such as WordPress and Joomla!
- Strong planning and communication abilities
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Experience in building client relationships
- Marketing Degree (or equivalent) is welcomed but not required with relevant experience
- Google Analytics Academy and Ads Academy training certification
- Full UK driving license