We are looking for a Paid Advertising Executive with interest and experience in online paid media to join our innovative Digital Marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, passionate and committed digital marketer to be part of a fun and dynamic team. The position is perfect for someone who has prior experience in PPC and social advertising.
The preferred candidate will be involved in various internal and client projects, so they will have excellent time management, organisation and communication skills. Our clients are wide-ranging and span a variety of industries, so this position requires someone that can adapt to the different requirements of each client.
Digital Marketing Full-time & permanent 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday (Excluding bank and public holidays!) 20k to 35k (Dependant on experience) Salisbury, Southampton or Bristol office
Full-time & permanent
09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
(Excluding bank and public holidays!)
20k to 35k
(Dependant on experience)
Salisbury, Southampton or Bristol office
What will you be doing?
You will ideally have experience in paid social advertising, Google Ads and Bing Ads and know how to manage accounts and implement strategies in line with industry best practice. You should also have excellent communication and account management skills to liaise directly with clients regarding campaign performance and planning.
Who are we?
Blue Frontier is an award-winning agency with offices in Salisbury, Southampton and Bristol. We work in a colourful and collaborative environment, where you will find the opportunity for development and a flexible and friendly atmosphere. Our teams work on exciting projects, with a wide range of clients and we are always at the forefront of new ideas and technologies.
- Work within the digital marketing team to implement paid advertising strategies for clients.
- Manage client accounts to ensure that work is completed within budget and to the client’s expectations.
- Manage client relationships, with strong communication in regards to project briefs, ideas and feedback.
- Perform keyword and audience research and analysis to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Setting up conversion tracking and social pixels to monitor campaign performance.
- Write creative and engaging ads to increase click-through-rates.
- Maintain, test and optimise campaigns to make paid channels more cost-effective and to improve KPIs.
- Research and analyse client competitors to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be proactive to spot opportunities and make recommendations to improve a website/landing page's effectiveness.
- Monitor, report and analyse campaigns and report back to the client on a regular basis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends.
Skills & essential criteria required
- Paid advertising experience in a similar role, with experience working on paid social and/or PPC campaigns.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong account management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with social, search, shopping and display/remarketing campaigns.
- Experience using paid advertising platforms such as Meta Business Manager and Ads Manager, Google Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Microsoft Advertising.
- Experience using Google products: Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre.
- Able to spot campaign issues and make suggestions on how to improve performance.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Experience in building client relationships.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience using CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Joomla.
- Google Analytics Academy and Ads Academy training certification.
- Experience in other paid platforms such as Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Prior experience working in an agency.
- Marketing Degree (or equivalent) is welcomed but not required with relevant experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Regular company and team socials.
- Great offices: Central Southampton office with darts board and skyline views. Vibrant and collaborative Bristol office close to the train station. Salisbury office with a pool table and coffee-on-tap.
- Learning opportunities from a full-service agency, including various career progression paths.
- Hybrid working opportunity (requirement to be in the office two days a week).