We are looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join the Blue Frontier Digital Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for writing and delivering content and copy. You will need knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing with a good understanding of Content Marketing and Social Media.
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to create engaging and persuasive content including: blog posts, white papers, website copy, social media content and emails.
You’ll be involved in various internal and client projects, so you’ll need to be able to manage your time efficiently and write for different target audiences, brand styles and tone of voice. In every case you’ll need to be able to adapt and do your research to ensure you convey the client’s message.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with relevant experience and an interest in Digital and/or IT.
Negotiable dependent on experience.
09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays
Salisbury and Southampton Offices
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media, blogs and web page content
- Client liaison – communicate with clients about their project brief and get feedback on work
- Research and build content plans with clients relevant to the sector/target audience.
- Research client industry and target audience to write effective copy
- Work with design teams on implementing copy for websites in keeping with design
- Input content on CMS, Social Media platforms or Email platform, if required
- Work with the digital team on new and existing content
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Produce video/images for content marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in Digital Marketing
- Understanding of CRM products, website analytical tools and popular open source Content Management Systems.
- Strong planning and communication abilities
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in CMS, preferably WordPress or Joomla!
- Full UK driving license
To apply for this job please call Mike on 01722 744 574, or send your CV to email@example.com.